Northcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to borrow Marksman Glous and Perdition's Blade for Realms

2 posters

Go down

Looking to borrow Marksman Glous and Perdition's Blade for Realms Empty Looking to borrow Marksman Glous and Perdition's Blade for Realms

Post by Haplo Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:05 pm

I need 4 Marksman Glous and 4 Perditions Blade for Realms, does anyone have any that I can borrow?

Thanks!
Dan

Haplo
Sergeant

Number of posts : 30
Name : Dan Hanson
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Looking to borrow Marksman Glous and Perdition's Blade for Realms Empty Re: Looking to borrow Marksman Glous and Perdition's Blade for Realms

Post by LwoodY2K Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:05 pm

I own that many, don't know if I'm planning to use them or not. You can ask me in a few days, but that probably doesn't help you much...
LwoodY2K
LwoodY2K
Centurion

Number of posts : 197
Name : Matt Walsh
Regularly plays at : FPG, RCQs

Back to top Go down

Looking to borrow Marksman Glous and Perdition's Blade for Realms Empty Re: Looking to borrow Marksman Glous and Perdition's Blade for Realms

Post by Haplo Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:45 pm

I'll only need Marksman Glous, though I may buy those. I don't like playing decks without that guy...

Haplo
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Haplo Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:56 pm

Alright, now I just need 1.

Haplo
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down