Northcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMF LA

4 posters

Go down

DMF LA Empty DMF LA

Post by LwoodY2K Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:00 am

OK, now that worlds is over....

So I believe that Rob is driving down and I recall him having a hotel room with 2 other people - Sugar and someone else? I have no idea who else is interested/planning anything.

I'm looking at flights, which are <$200 for the window I'm checking out (leaving thursday night, returning sunday night). My parents' house is roughly 30 minutes away (possibly more on Friday, assuming worse traffic) which is less convenient than a hotel nearby, naturally. I also don't know offhand what the car situation would be like, but assuming I can use their car for the weekend it can hold 4 people comfortably, 7 people not very comfortably. The house can sleep about 5 more people with noone on the floor, assuming they go for it (which they probably would, but better to hedge my bets).
Also, checking rental cars, they're running around $40/day for the places at the long beach airport.

Wanted to see who was interested in going but didn't have accomodations before I book anything, though - if you want to post here or contact me in whatever other way, I'll start checking with them or on hotels to see what we can do.

Also, the specific flights I'm looking at are into and out of Long Beach airport (LGB), specifically an Alaska flight in at like 7pm on Thursday and then a Jet Blue flight out at like 7pm on Sunday (though actually, alaska has the same price for the return flight so maybe I'd just stick with them round trip, since I have more miles with them...but whatever).
LwoodY2K
LwoodY2K
Centurion

Number of posts : 197
Name : Matt Walsh
Regularly plays at : FPG, RCQs
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

DMF LA Empty Re: DMF LA

Post by Mordo Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:12 pm

I haven’t talked with Rob yet so there’s nothing planned on my part as of now. Plane tickets are a bit out of my reach at the moment since I just bought a round trip to Washington DC to visit my parents for Christmas. I’ll probably end up passing on this DMF.
Mordo
Mordo
Sergeant

Number of posts : 23
Name : Alex Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lechee Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:27 am

I am kind of interested in going. The only problem is that the main event is Limited and not constructed. If I do go, I can do either carpool or flight. But, I rather go to DMF at San Francisco in Feb. Let me get back to you during or after the sneak peak event.

Lechee
Master Sergeant

Number of posts : 49
Name : Ly Ho
Regularly plays at : Games and Gizmos
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by wrotesfortcgplayer Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:27 pm

I don't think I can make this one. GL guys!

wrotesfortcgplayer
Sergeant

Number of posts : 43
Name : Jonathon Loucks

Back to top Go down

Post by LwoodY2K Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:35 pm

OK, I'm going - catching flight 536 on Alaska on Thursday, flying into Ontario, then flight 296 on Jet Blue on Sunday from Long Beach. I'll be staying with my parents, so give me a call if you're interested.
LwoodY2K
LwoodY2K
Centurion

Number of posts : 197
Name : Matt Walsh
Regularly plays at : FPG, RCQs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down