Northcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin Control

3 posters

Go down

Paladin Control Empty Paladin Control

Post by wrotesfortcgplayer Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:34 pm

I swear I posted this earlier, which is really strange. Has anybody else had issues with disappearing posts?

What I thought I posted earlier was a call for a Paladin control deck for realms. I was thinking about what I wanted to play, and remembered that I wished I played Paladin control at Continentals. I know Gavin P. played it, and did well. Do you have that list you can post here Gavin? Or an updated list? Anybody else have a good list? Suggestions? I think I'll take a crack at my own list sooner or later, and probably post that here too. Then again, how many people are going to be at this Realms thing? Maybe I should be more secretive.

And when can I see a Drums of War spoiler again?

wrotesfortcgplayer
Sergeant

Number of posts : 43
Name : Jonathon Loucks
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Paladin Control Empty Re: Paladin Control

Post by LwoodY2K Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:44 pm

I, for one, have not.

The problem with pally control in block is that it loses a lot of the good cards - blessing of wisdom, blessing of freedom, hammer, redemption, arcane torrent, etc. - basically any card that makes it worth playing pally except holy shock. Because of that, I haven't been looking at it, let alone trying to build it.

Now, if you're talking about realm champs, I haven't been thinking about that yet since worlds is before that.
LwoodY2K
LwoodY2K
Centurion

Number of posts : 197
Name : Matt Walsh
Regularly plays at : FPG, RCQs

Back to top Go down

Post by wrotesfortcgplayer Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:47 pm

Yeah, Realm champs, my bad. What's the format for Worlds?

wrotesfortcgplayer
Sergeant

Number of posts : 43
Name : Jonathon Loucks

Back to top Go down

Post by Solusek Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:00 pm

I wouldn't mind posting the paladin list I played at Continentals here, but I think Brad Watson's version was at least as good if not better (check top 8 coverage for his list). Beyond that I haven't thought about Paladin or constructed play at all since GenCon. Drums of War will shake things up sufficiently that there isn't too much we can really do to prepare for the Realm Championships until all of those cards are spoiled.

Solusek
Sergeant

Number of posts : 30
Name : Gavin Price

Back to top Go down

Post by LwoodY2K Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:07 pm

Worlds and realm champs are both constructed (well day 1 anyway).

Worlds, though, is just nats + DMF/BT, so I'm not sure if it's really going to be especially crazy as compared to realm champs.
LwoodY2K
LwoodY2K
Centurion

Number of posts : 197
Name : Matt Walsh
Regularly plays at : FPG, RCQs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down